Benedict Cumberbatch recites lines from Warsan

21 - March - 2016

What is Baby Sound Asleep?

Baby Sound Asleep is a series of Ambient White Noise programs to soothe and calm your baby to sleep. These programs are enhanced using special Acoustic Therapy sound techniques developed by Patrick Canavan. He is a world renowned Recording Engineer and composer who's music therapy programs are used in hospitals and hospices by therapists all over the world to assist peoples healing process.

What is WHITE NOISE?

White noise is sound that combines the tones of all different frequencies together, all the tones begin to generate a drown.

How do we know that baby hear WHITE NOISE in the womb?

Here is a simple way for you to hear white noise right now....put a finger in each ear and block outside sound from coming in, then relax, close your eyes and take some deep breaths. Now listen, your own body is rich with sound!

How does acoustic therapy work with this program?

Every body generates a frequency. You can hear your own frequency by doing the example above. In fact 80% of the people on this planet resonate on the same frequency while the other 20% resonate on another frequency. We tune the Baby Sound Asleep programs with this knowledge in mind to assist the sleeping process.

How Long Has Baby Sound Asleep been helping Parents?

Since February 2003. We are the internet's longest running baby sleep site. We have tested our programs continually and offer you the ones that are proven most effective.

It's easy to find what you need! Are you looking for items to calm and soothe your fussy baby? With us, it’s easy!


S, Etchegoyen. Toronto, Canada.

I super love Babysoundasleep! My baby sleeps through the night now! I’ve told the mother’s group about how it’s a life-saver. A must buy for Moms.

Leave a Comment

Featured

Baby Sound Asleep

I super love Babysoundasleep! My baby sleeps through the night now! I’ve told the mother’s group about how it’s a life-saver. A must buy for Moms.

Katie James

Social Networks
Newsletter

Subscribe to our newsletter to get the latest blog news directly into your inbox.