Baby Sound Asleep is a series of Ambient White Noise programs to soothe and calm your baby to sleep. These programs are enhanced using special Acoustic Therapy sound techniques developed by Patrick Canavan. He is a world renowned Recording Engineer and composer who's music therapy programs are used in hospitals and hospices by therapists all over the world to assist peoples healing process.
White noise is sound that combines the tones of all different frequencies together, all the tones begin to generate a drown sound.
Here is a simple way for you to hear white noise right now....put a finger in each ear and block outside sound from coming in, then relax, close your eyes and take some deep breaths. Now listen, your own body is rich with sound!
Every body generates a frequency. You can hear your own frequency by doing the example above. In fact 80% of the people on this planet resonate on the same frequency (an A note) while the other 20% resonate on another frequency (The (secret) note). The A note keeps people strong when a musicle test is done by pushing down an arm while listening to the note. The (secret) note makes the listener weaker and they can't keep up their arm during the test. SO we have boosted the white noise on that frequency in every octave to super charge the white noise.
Since February 2003. We are the internet's longest running baby sleep site. We have tested our programs continually and offer you the ones that are proven most effective. Plus my own children fall asleep to the program.
|Baby Sleep Sound 1 hour programs||Buy @ iTunes $2.99||Download now $1 .99||Buy CD $14.99
|Hair Dryer||2||Click here to buy in iTunes Store|
|BrooksFallsAsleep||Click here to buy in iTunes Store|
|FANtasticDreams||Click here to buy in iTunes Store|
|Vacuum||Click here to buy in iTunes Store|
|Celestial Co-Creation||Click here to buy in iTunes Store|